How does the LoyalFans platform work?

If you’re an adult content creator or someone who enjoys adult content, you may have heard of LoyalFans, the platform for consumers and content creators alike.

MysteryApp, brings you the most outstanding features of this app, where we will explore how LoyalFans works and provide you with valuable information about this platform.

Fair commissions: The 80/20 of LoyalFans

One of the first things you should know when you decide to join LoyalFans as a content creator is their commission model and earnings. On the one hand, content creators get 80% of their revenue, while the remaining 20% goes to commissions.

Withdrawal methods

One of the advantages of LoyalFans, is its flexibility in terms of withdrawal methods, where content creators have several options that allow them to access their earnings; easily and efficiently through: ACH (Automated Clearing House) or via wire transfer.

You only need to reach a minimum of $50 and decide how you wish to receive your earnings, adapting to your personal preferences.


Payment methods for users

As a LoyalFans user, you have the flexibility to pay for content using credit or debit cards. This makes it easy to subscribe and access your favorite creators on the platform.

Frequency of withdrawals

You will be able to withdraw twice a month; providing content creators with two monthly opportunities to access their earnings and effectively manage their finances.

 The first transaction occurs during the first 15 days of the month, and the second takes place during the last 15 days of the month.

Platform support

An important feature of LoyalFans is its strong user support. The platform is committed to providing a safe and satisfying user experience


For those who use this app or Mysterapp, reliable support is essential to ensure smooth operation, and we offer both.

Comparison with other platforms

In the competitive world of adult content, it is essential to highlight the differences between so many applications.

LoyalFans, retains 20% of earnings, and Mysteryapp is the only payment platform that allows the use of PayPal, which gives you a unique competitive advantage in the market.

In addition, both consumers and creators can transact with Binance, another exclusive benefit.

In contrast, other platforms usually impose higher commissions, ranging from 20% to 25%, and in the case of Mysteryapp only 15%.

So if you are interested in maximizing your earnings with content creation, don’t hesitate to contact Mysteryapp.

Frequently Asked Questions about how LoyalFans works

What security measures are in place at LoyalFans to protect users' privacy?

LoyalFans is concerned about user privacy and takes steps to protect it. This includes data encryption and user identity verification to ensure a secure experience.

How long does it take to process a withdrawal at LoyalFans?

Withdrawals at LoyalFans are usually processed within a reasonable period of time. However, the exact time may vary depending on the withdrawal method selected and other factors.

What is the commission percentage that LoyalFans retains from content creators' earnings?

LoyalFans retains 20% of content creators’ earnings, leaving them with 80% of their revenue.

What withdrawal methods are available to content creators on LoyalFans?

Content creators on LoyalFans can withdraw their earnings via ACH (Automated Clearing House) or wire transfer, as long as they reach a minimum of $50 in earnings.

How does LoyalFans compare to Mysteryapp in terms of commissions and payment options?

LoyalFans retains 20% of earnings, while Mysteryapp offers a 15% commission model. In addition, Mysteryapp stands out as the only platform that allows the use of PayPal and Binance transactions, which gives it a unique competitive advantage in the adult content market compared to other platforms.