Welcome to Mystery!
Mystery is owned and operated by MYSTERY, INC.
(hereinafter referred to as “Mystery”).
1. GENERAL INFORMATION
The personal data of users that are collected and processed through the platform:
• Mystery App
Estarán bajo la responsabilidad y a cargo de:
• MYSTERY, INC.
E-mail: [email protected]
2. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
The information we collect from our users helps us to deliver our services efficiently and to personalize and continually improve the user experience on the platform. These are the types of information we collect:
Information you provide to us. You give us information when you provide, search for, read and view content through the platform, register as a user (creators and users), post and provide content on the platform, make a purchase of a subscription or send a tip to a creator user and/or communicate with us through our contact information or contact forms. As a result of these actions, you may provide us with the following information
– First and last name
– Date of birth
– E-mail address
– Telephone number
– User Content
– Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly or indirectly through our online platform or presence, such as cookies.
Mystery will not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you provide it.
Information Collected Automatically: By accessing and using the platform, you automatically provide us with the following information:
– The device and usage information you use to access the platform
– Your IP address
– Browser and device characteristics
– Your operating system
– Referrer URLs
– Which parts of the platform you use and how often you use it
If you access the platform via a cell phone, we will collect the following information
– Mobile device ID
– Model and manufacturer
– Operating system
– Version information
– IP address
Payment Information: Payment information will be processed by the payment platforms available on Mystery, which will treat and retain your data securely and for the sole purpose of processing transactions within the platform. Mystery reserves the right to contract any payment platform available on the market, which will treat your data for the sole purpose of processing transactions within the platform.
Social networks: On our platform you will find links and functions linked to different social media, where you can share your information. It is advisable to consult the privacy and data protection policy of each social media used on our platform.
• Instagram: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy/
3. HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
Personal data provided by users through the platform will be retained for an indefinite period of time and for as long as necessary to provide the platform and the functionalities available on the platform or until the user retains his/her user account on the platform or decides to close it or until Mystery closes and deletes the user account or until the user requests the deletion of his/her data. Mystery may retain personal data for a longer period where the user has given consent to such processing, provided that such consent is not withdrawn. In addition, Mystery may be obliged to retain personal data for a longer period if this is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority. Once the retention period expires, the personal data will be deleted. Therefore, the right of access, the right of deletion, the right of rectification and the right to data portability cannot be asserted once the retention period has expired.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION.
In general, we use the information we collect primarily to provide, maintain, protect and improve our platform and services. We use the personal information collected through our platform as described below:
– Identify you as a user on our system.
– Registering users (creators and users).
– Publish content from creators.
– Process purchases of subscriptions and content.
– Process payment of tips provided by users to creators.
– Process transactions and collection of commissions.
– Improve our services, our platform and the way we operate.
– Understand and improve your experience when using our platform and services.
– Respond to your comments or questions through our support team.
– Send you related information, including confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, and administrative and support messages.
– To communicate with you about upcoming events, offers and news about products and services offered by Mystery and our selected partners.
– Mystery marketing purposes.
– Link or combine your information with other information we obtain from third parties to help us understand your needs and better serve you.
– Protect, investigate and deter fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activities.
5. HOW DO YOU OBTAIN MY CONSENT?
6. HOW WE SHARE INFORMATION
The personal information of our users is an important and fundamental part of our business. Under no circumstances will we sell or share information with third parties that has not been previously authorized by the user or owner of the personal information. We share user information only and exclusively as described below.
Third Party Service Providers. We use third party services to perform certain functions on our behalf and through our platform and services. Examples include processing payments, sending emails, analyzing data (Google Analytics), creating ads (Facebook, Google), providing marketing assistance, and delivering search results.
Email marketing: We use the information provided by users to conduct marketing campaigns and send relevant information about our platform and services. By registering as a user on the platform, you authorize us to use your information for email marketing. We will use third party services and platforms to perform email marketing, so we may share certain information with some of these third parties for the sole and exclusive purpose of sending our emails.
Protection of Mystery and Others. We release personal information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce or apply our Terms and Conditions and other agreements, or protect the rights, property, or safety of Mystery, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
With your consent. Other than as set forth above, you will receive notice when personally identifiable information about you might go to third parties, and you will have the opportunity to opt out of having the information shared.
Anonymous Information. Mystery uses anonymous browsing information collected automatically by our servers primarily to help us administer and improve the Platform. We may also use aggregated anonymous information to provide information about the Platform to potential business partners and other unaffiliated entities. This information is not personally identifiable.
E-mail address. The e-mail address you provide to receive e-mail communications from us will never be rented or sold to third parties.
7. PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you provide or share through the Platform. If transactions are processed on the platform, transaction information is transmitted to and from the platform in encrypted form using industry-standard SSL connections to help protect such information from interception. We restrict authorized access to your personal information to those persons who have a legitimate need to know such information to provide certain functions and to those persons you have authorized to have access to such information. Mystery follows generally accepted industry data security standards to protect the personal information you provide and share through the platform, both during transmission and once Mystery receives it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while Mystery strives to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
Users who provide information through our platform, as data subjects and data owners, have the right to access, rectify, download or delete their information, as well as to restrict and oppose certain processing of their information. While some of these rights apply generally, others only apply in certain limited circumstances. These rights are described below:
– Access and portability: to access and know what information is stored on our servers, you can send us your request through our contact information.
– Rectification, restriction, limitation and/or deletion: You may also rectify, restrict, limit or delete much of your information.
– Right to be informed: Users of our platform will be informed, upon request, about what data we collect, how it is used, how long it is kept and whether it is shared with third parties.
– Opposition: Where we process your data based on our legitimate interests, as explained above, or in the public interest, you may object to this processing in certain circumstances. In such cases, we will stop processing your information unless we have compelling legitimate grounds to continue processing it or where necessary for legal reasons.
– Revoking consent: Where you have previously given your consent, for example to allow us to process and store your personal information, you have the right to revoke your consent to the processing and storage of your information at any time. For example, you can withdraw your consent by updating your settings. In certain cases, we may continue to process your information after you have withdrawn your consent if we have a lawful basis for doing so or if your withdrawal of consent was limited to certain processing activities.
– Complaint: If you wish to lodge a complaint about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local supervisory authority. Users may exercise all of these rights by contacting us via the contact information or the contact page.
– Rights related to automated decision-making, including profiling: Platform users may request that we provide them with a copy of the automated processing activities we carry out if they believe that the data is being processed unlawfully.
Users or owners of the personal data they provide through the platform can exercise these rights over their personal data at any time and without any limitation by sending us their request through our contact information.
9. PROTECTION OF CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY
We comply with the requirements of personal data protection regulations regarding the protection of personal data of minors. We do not collect any information from children under the age of 18. Our platform and our services are intended for persons over the age of 18. If we become aware that a person under the age of 18 has provided us with information, we will take the necessary steps to delete that information and terminate that person’s account.
10. THIRD PARTIES
Email: [email protected]